3D CAD Engineer
Type of Job: Permanent
Paramex are recruiting for a 3D Cad Engineer to support all project 3D data design and drawings at our clients headquarters and customer site. In this role you will liaise with engineering in the control and generation of CAD CATIA data and drawing, develop personal systems for optimum performance and efficiency, document CAD activities in line with customer requirements and maintain all facets of CAD drawing generation in line with customer requirements.
- Responsible to create design proposals & concepts, and to take decisions regarding engineering changes
- Responsible to ensure progress in packaging, for example call for package meetings when needed.
- Responsible to verify designed solutions together with our customer.
- 3D design and release responsible according to timeplan, customer requirements and methods.
- Release of 2D drawings according to timeplan, customer requirements and methods.
- Responsible to verify all relevant surrounding geometries for each harness according to customer timeplan and methods.
- Responsible to raise issues & escalate (when required) technical issues
- Responsible for RQA, to initiate, identify and report deviations according to time plan.
- Support input to DFMEA.
- Responsible to ensure correct status within responsibility area in CAD BOM alignment according to customer time plan.
- Responsible to design harness to fulfill BOD compliance and support BOD work shops. Design of the harnesses to be within quality and cost targets.
- Change management – responsible to identify and support input to ECRs.
- Support component engineer with rough proposal, interfaces and release process for component development.
- Responsible to verify design solutions in prototype builds, virtual and physical.
- Contribute to identify and solve quality issues.
- Support FLOW actions to reach technical solution.
- Responsible to maintain good communication in project and core team.
- Keep updated and educated on new CAD programs or applications.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Required:
- Degree in Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience in lieu
- Certificate in 3D Computer Aided Design (CATIA)
- Certificate in TeamCentre (TCe) desirable
- A sound knowledge of engineering design principles
- Demonstrates a detailed and extensive technical expertise and application of
engineering principles, concepts, theory, and practice
- Ability to organize, plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate workloads to meet
established deadlines or milestones
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout
an evolving environment
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively
interface with other departments, customers, government representatives, and/or
- Customer focused;
- Able to work on a self-initiated basis or in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and writing communications
This opportunity was posted in Open
, West Midlands
and tagged CAD
. Bookmark the permalink
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com quoting the Reference Number in the subject line. Due to high applicant numbers, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days of applying.