Ref No: APCR513
Salary: 22K to 25K
Job Type: Permanent
Paramex Recruitment is looking for an End of Line Engineer on behalf of a market leader in the field of specialist machinery design and manufacture. This is a permanent position, based at our client’s site in Dorset. The role encompasses all activities associated with the final set up and pre-despatch testing of completed machines.
The post holder will be required to take full ownership of any given machine for the duration of its time on End of Line whilst the machine is set-up on the customer’s product and adjusted to be fully ready to run production upon delivery to the customer.
- To set-up and test machines to perfect a quality wrap on the test samples supplied.
- To travel to work on-site at customers’ facilities for installation, commissioning and general service activities.
- To ensure that quality of build and general machine operation meets the required level.
- To ensure that the machine operation is safe and complies with Company agreed standards.
- To partake of continued training to stay abreast of new machines and upgrades.
- To run completed machines for internal factory acceptance tests and customer sign-offs.
- To liaise with the Engineering Department to ensure that any modifications are back-fed for future reference on new machines and the supply of spare parts.
- To work with a software engineer/programmer in order to achieve the required machine functionality and safety requirements during set-up and testing.
- Ensure quality work at all times.
- Work on urgent tasks.
- Follow health and safety procedures.
- To maintain an efficient and tidy working environment.
- To carry out such duties as the Company may determine from time to time.
- Experience of working in a machinery assembly environment
- Experience of machine set up and testing
- Previous work history in a similar environment
- Be willing to travel in the UK and overseas
What we offer in return:
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME
- Free Parking
- Death in service benefit after 1 years’ service
- Free tea and coffee at tea and lunch breaks